This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom apartment occupies the full 3rd floor(4th American) of a fully renovated XIX building with elevator and has been redesigned by a famous luxury hotel architect with high end equipment. ( La Cornue Kitchen, Hugues Chevalier sofas, Toto toilets, Dornbracht rain showers, Boffi bathrooms, Porta Romana lamps, etc...).
It is ideally located:
- 50m from Rue Saint Honorė
- 50m from Eglise de la Madeleine
- 50m from Rue Royale
- 100m from Place de la Concorde
- 5mn walking distance to Place Vendôme or Champs Elysėes.
There are 4 metro lines within short walking distance (less than 5 minutes) : line 1,8, 12 and 14.
The apartment is composed of 3 bedrooms with 3 ensuite Bathrooms:
- Master bedroom super King size bed 200*200cm
- 2nd bedroom King size bed 180×200cm or 2 beds 90×200cm
- 3rd bedroom Queen size bed 160×200cm
There is a laundry room with washer, drier and a guest toilet.
The third bedroom, which is the only room not air-conditioned, also has its own independent entrance and has a little kitchen.
The apartment comes with free phone to 80 countries including North America and Australia, free Wi-Fi, free cable TV and a safe.
The rental price includes a cleaning service every 2 days and linen change every week. You will be personally welcomed at check in to have all your questions answered.
Please be aware that in order to confirm a reservation we ask for about 25 percent of the payment upfront and always propose PayPal.
Please be aware that on top of the listed rental prices you need to pay:
- The 150 euro cleaning fee
- The 500 euro refundable deposit which is refunded after the final cleaning is done
- the possible 40 euro late check in fee if you check in after 9 pm, the possible 40 euro early check in fee if you check in before 3 pm
- The city tax representing 2.53 euro per day per person